Science behind religious practices_2
Why Cow is considered sacred and worshiped?
Why Cow’s urine is considered sacred?
Why Cow’s urine is an important part of many Indian rituals where it is taken as holy drink?
Why Cow dung is used for many house hold activities?
- Because the birth-giving mother gives milk to its child only for one or two years, but the mother cow gives milk throughout its life, which is like nectar. In addition to this:
- Cow milk, butter, ghee and buttermilk are like nectar.
- The cow is a mobile medical dispensary. It is the treasure of medicines. Cow urine therapy is capable of curing many curable and incurable diseases. The holy texts, like Atharva Veda, Charaka Samhita, Rajni Ghuntu, Vridhabhagabhatt, Amritasagar, Bhavaprakash, Sushruta Samhita, etc., contain beautiful description about the medicinal benefits of cow urine.
- The analysis of cow urine has shown that it contains nitrogen, sulphur, phosphate, sodium, manganese, carbolic acid, iron, silicon, chlorine, magnesium, melci, citric, titric, succinic, calcium salts, Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, minerals, lactose, enzymes, creatinine, hormones and gold. A person falls ill when there is deficiency or excess of these substances inside the body. Cow urine contains all of these substances, which are naturally present in the human body. Therefore consumption of cow urine maintains the balance of these substances and this helps cure incurable diseases.
- Cow is the only animal which purifies the air. If one spoon of pure ghee is poured on burning cow dung (in homa) then they can produce one-ton of pure air, therefore ghee made with cow milk is used in sacrificial fires and havans. There is no better method to remove pollution.
- The cow dung is not faeces, but a purifier. It helps produce the best quality grains, fruits, and vegetables when used as manure. Cow urine is a divine medicine and is a natural pesticide for crops.
- Cow urine contains copper, which is converted into gold inside the human body. It removes all toxicity. Drinking cow milk gives strength and increases the pure qualities in the human mind.
Chemical composition of distilled cow urine:
- Nitrogen (N2, NH2): Removes blood abnormalities and toxins, Natural stimulant of urinary track, activates kidneys and it is diuretic.
- Sulphur (S): Supports motion in large intestines. Cleanses blood.
- Ammonia (NH3): Stabilize bile, mucous and air of body. Stabilizes blood formation.
- Copper (Cu): Controls built up of unwanted fats.
- Iron (Fe): Maintains balance and helps in production of red blood cells & haemoglobin. Stabilizes working power.
- Urea CO (NH2)2: Affects urine formation and removal. Germicidal.
- Uric Acid (C5H4N4O3): Removes heart swelling or inflammation. It is diuretic therefore destroys toxins.
- Phosphate (P): Helps in removing stones from urinary track.
- Sodium (Na): Purifies blood. Antacid.
- Potassium (K): Cures hereditary rheumatism. Increases appetite. Removes muscular weakness and laziness.
- Manganese (Mn): Germicidal, stops growth of germs, protects against decay due to gangrene.
- Carbolic acid (HCOOH): Germicidal, stops growth of germs and decay due to gangrene.
- Calcium (Ca): Blood purifier, bone strengthener, germicidal.
- Salt (NaCl): Decreases acidic contents of blood, germicidal.
- Vitamins A, B, C, D, E: Vitamin B is active ingredient for energetic life and saves from nervousness and thirst, strengthens bones and reproductive ingredient for energetic life and saves from nervousness and thirst, strengthens bones and reproductive power.
- Other Minerals: Increase immunity.
- Lactose (C6H12O6): Gives satisfaction. strengths heart, removes thirst and nervousness.
- Enzymes: Make healthy digestive juices, increase immunity.
- Water (H2O): It is a life giver. Maintains fluidity of blood, maintains body temperature.
- Hip uric acid (CgNgNox): Removes toxins through urine.
- Creatinin (C4HgN2O2): Germicide.
- Aurum Hydroxide (AuOH): It is germicidal and increases immunity power. AuOH is highly antibiotic and anti-toxic.
and many more reasons…
You may also like: